Marketing Consulting & PR
HR&C takes responsibility for Marketing and communication projects in health care:
In the last few years we have developed a large number of projects based on workshops and implemented and held several hundred workshops in the process. We take on all the necessary work steps for this.
- Organising and presenting marketing workshops with marketing research functions, such as expert meetings, round tables, advisory boards etc.
- Concept development observing the balance required by compliance between conveying and acquiring information.
- Conducting negotiations to provide further training credits for the event.
- Contacting and briefing opinion leaders if they are to be called on for events.
- Organising accommodation and catering.
- Inviting and paying participants.
- Presenting based on guidelines we have developed.
- Evaluating the strategic marketing and medical knowledge gained in the workshops and reporting to the client with recommendations.
Marketing-measures for the pharmaceutical industry and patients
- Developing and implementing marketing and communication measures for the pharmaceutical industry and patients or doctors associations.
- We compile marketing plans for our clients. For creative tasks and for drawing up complete marketing plans we call in our partner, STO Pharmawerbung AG.
- ConAs an interesting example we would like to mention here our work on concept development, consultancy and co-operation in the content of the film, "Dissonance, des idéesdans la tête" by Frédéric Mermoud for relatives and carers of schizophrenic patients.
Developing and implementing referrer marketing measures for hospitals.
- Together with our network partner, MECON measure & consult GmbH, we help hospitals to develop and implement referrer marketing measures.
- These are becoming increasingly important because diagnosis-related case groups and increased competition between suppliers today demand market-orientated thinking from hospitals. Beds must be occupied to gain as much income as possible and this will not happen without a marketing plan aimed at referring doctors.
- More information